Friday, February 1, 2013

Nail Files {2/1/13}

Happy 1st day of Feb loves! I cannot believe how quickly the first month of the year has come and gone, but alas here we are in Feb. I have been horrible of painting my nails this week and they are currently in a hot chip mess. I really need to change that next week and make my nails look presentable in public, it's quite embarrassing. Thank god for the cold weather {not} and gloves! I am still linking up with Tara & Vicki for Nail Files. Since it is the month of love {even though I hate Valentines day} I do love the color pink and hearts. I turned to Pinterest to satisfy my craving for the day find some pretty pictures of manicures that I can only dream of doing on myself. 




Source: beautyhigh.com via Lora on Pinterest




I die at how adorable these manicures are! I may just go the simple route and paint them red with a pink sparkle accent nail, but who knows what my mood will be that week. What are you guys rocking on the first day of the month??

4 comments:

  1. Love the valentines day inspiration! It's all so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki, found you through the Nail Files link up. Thanks for sharing these super cute manis. I'll have to give them a try.

    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i still haven't decided what i'm going to do for my valentines day mani!

    ReplyDelete