Thursday, February 21, 2013

Things That Make Me Happy

Happy Thursday buttercups! I thought today I would share with you all what things make me happy in life. They include many simple things, but in reality, isn't it the simple things in life that make people happy? 

{} Rain and thunder at night
{} Kisses on the forehead
{} The warmth of clothes fresh from the dryer
{} The first sip of coffee
{} Finding a song that describes your current situation perfectly
{} Getting butterflies
{} Seeing a rainbow after it rains
{} The smell in the air after it rains
{} Watching snow fall
{} Having Pandora play songs that match your mood
{} Getting presents and/or handwritten notes in the mail
{} Sleeping in
{} Waking up hours before your alarm
{} Cupcakes or chocolate in general
{} Finding money in old wallets or jean pockets
{} Eating cereal for dinner

These are just a few of the things that make me happy in life and I'm sure I can think of 50 more, but I'll save that for another day and post.

1 comment:

  1. I love rain and thunder at night, I thought I was the only one!

    ReplyDelete