Saturday, February 2, 2013

Weekly What? {2}

Hey friends!! I know it's Saturday and it's weird getting used to posting on Saturdays, but have you ever sat down with a cup of coffee and tried to catch up on blog reading, well rather than going through multiple links to find all the posts you've missed during the week, the lovely bloggers JennAllie, & Ricci host a link up every Saturday where bloggers can get their weeks posts all in a one stop shop so if you are catching up you can click from one location. If this sounds awesome {which it does and is} then you can also join this link up and make it easier for your readers to catch up, so what's my weekly what?

button


Sunday
Sunday Social {week 34}

Some weekly fun answering questions and linking up with some awesome people, if you haven't heard of it {do you live under a rock} just check out my post for all the info you need and link up tomorrow!! 
Showed you this future pretty!

Monday
5 for Five

I linked up with Jenn for her inspiring 5 for Five link up listing 5 of my goals for the week, check out my goals and see how I did on them this coming Monday! 

Tuesday
Extra, Extra, Read All About It

On Tuesday I did some digging and reporting on celebrities such as Gisele & Tom Brady, Kanye & Kim K, V. Hudgens, & even Miley Cyrus. 

Wednesday
Welcome to the World

I talked about my brand new nephew that was introduced into the world, you can see a picture of the cutie pie also! 


Thursday
It's OK

Linked up for It's OK Thursday and talked about what was OK with me this week!


Friday
Nail Files

Since I didn't paint my nails this week, I turned to Pinterest for some love inspired nails this week. Oh, how I love thee Pinterest! 




Did you enjoy checking out my posts from this week, I know it was a lot of linking up, but quite frankly I love them and don't think I'll slow them down. They help me out on days that my brain is mush from class and give me some inspirations! 

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend folks, see you back here for some Sunday Social fun tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment