Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social {Week 35}

Happy Super Bowl Sunday friends!! I cannot wait to watch the game with all my friends. Wings, beer, and football is the perfect recipe for an awesome Super Bowl! Since I'm hosting at my house for the big game, I need to get this post out quick to clean and start making some yummy snacks. I'm linking up with Neely & Ashley for Sunday Social!! 


Sunday Social

1. If you were stuck on an island what are two material items you would want to have?

Definitely would need my iPod touch since it has all my music on it and a swiss army knife, don't know how to use one, but I'm sure it would come in handy on the island.

2. What are two TV shows you'd watch over and over?

Grey's Anatomy & Friends. These two shows I could absolutely never get sick of. I love watching Friends re-runs before I fall asleep and even though I've seen every episode {probably 5 times each} they never get old. Grey's I have been watching since the beginning and so much has changed and evolved so going back to relive the original cast and story lines is awesome!

3. If your house was on fire, what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?

My laptop and cellphone. We live in a digital age and my laptop carries my life on it and I would need my cellphone to call for help. {In reality, I would try to throw everything I wanted to keep in a laundry basket and take the entire basket with me since I attach sentiment to everything I own}.

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?

My yoga pants are number 1, they are just so easy to wear anywhere and they are beyond comfortable. The second article of clothing {I have a trillion more I would choose if I could}, as of right now, would be my over-sized sweater. I had been looking everywhere for this specific color and style and finally found one and I've already worn it like 20 times since I've gotten it.

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?

I loved the movie Pitch Perfect, so funny and the cast was acca-awesome!! 

The next choice is hard because so many awesome movies came out in 2012, but  I would have to say The Avengers. I love that it has the right amount of action with comedy intertwined in it. Plus the men are not too bad to look at in the movie! 

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?

Dark chocolate & white wine!


Hope you enjoyed reading my answers, go answer some yourself and link up!

Go 49ers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment