Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Bachelorette Dish Week 6

Hey guys, I know I am getting this post out pretty late, and I am doing this link up 6 weeks late, but oh well. I have been watching The Bachelor/The Bachelorette for years now and as bad as it's gotten, I still watch. So this week I am linking up with {Anne} to do a little Bachelorette Dish.

TheBacheloretteDish



So this week, they went to Croatia and I just want to put this out there, it is breathtaking there!!!


via
So the first 1 on 1 date went to Travis, this is the ostrich egg guy, and although he is sweet, I always thought he was a bit weird for doing that whole egg thing.

via
-On the date itself I thought he was a really sweet guy, but I see him as more of a friend for Emily. No real big sparks going on. Sad to see him go, but I hope he finds someone special for him and his egg friend!

On the group date: I thought it was so cute that they went to see the movie Brave before it came out. Sean in a kilt is the hottest thing ever, yum yum!!
-I thought it was sweet she gave the brave award to Chris even though he lost all rounds of the games.
-OH MY KISS. Oh Arie. That kiss was super romantic and couldn't have been more perfect timing. 
-I think Emily is falling more for Jef than he is for her and I agree with {Anne} and think he's a perfect fit for Ali.
-I think Sean or Arie should have gotten the rose, oh well.

via
Ok this little section here is going to talk mostly about the douchebag that is, Ryan. Here are my thoughts on him for this episode.
-That white tank top, what the heck was that?!? Did he get that at Baby Gap??

via
-Plus, his beard shape looks ridiculous, or is that just me who thinks that?!
-He admitted to having a "mean man" inside him, ummmm red flag??
-He is just soooo into himself and that is just obnoxious and disgusting!
-Honestly, I don't even think he is that good looking, please tell me I am not the only one who feels this way.

1 on 1 date: Unfortunately, Ryan got the second 1 on 1 date with Emily and so here are some of my thoughts on the date.
-Firstly, does he think those lame pick up lines are working for anyone??
-Second, what are those shoes he was wearing, turquoise blue dress shoes?!?! Those just SCREAM douchebag!!
-I also tried to keep count of how many times he brought up "trophy wife" on the date, I got 6.
-I cannot believe Ryan was trying to manipulate Emily into keeping him around and making her second guess her decision.
-Is it bad that I laughed when he thought he made some true "friendships" on the show all the while the guys are celebrating him going home??
-Annnnnd finally, I'm pretty sure an "arrogant ass" is NOT what you are, at all....yeah...RIGHT.

Moving onto the Cocktail Party:
-John's story was very touching and you could just tell it was a tough subject for him to talk about, and I think he surprised Emily too!
-Can we just talk about Emily's dress, I LOVED it!!

via
-Also, does anyone else think Doug is kind of creepy/awkward around Emily. Nice guy, but weird vibe.

Rose Ceremony:
-So she decided not to send anyone home during the rose ceremony since she sent home Travis & Ryan which I thought was nice because she was giving guys like John & Doug another chance to see if there was anything there.

So I can't wait until next Monday, I know a lot of exciting stuff is supposed to happen between Arie and an ex and am excited to see how that all plays out!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Nice!
    i follow you on bloglovin,
    follow me back? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up Nikki! Yes, Ryan is suck a frickin' douchebag. He dresses like a damn woman. Thank the GOOD LORD he is long gone. Can't wait to see the "After the Rose" where they will landblast that guy. Can't. Wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree...I just know he will come back singing his own praises again. And thanks for doing the link up I'm glad there are more Bachelorette watchers like me!!

      Delete