Friday, June 8, 2012

Nail Files

Happy Friday everyone! This is the first time  I am ever doing a link-up and I have been wanting to do one for a long time now, but this is one of my favorites because I am obsessed with painting my nails (almost too much). I become hypnotized when I pass by a display of nail polish especially anything by OPI, Essie, or Sally Hansen. Their colors are just to die for and I just love their quality and they just seem to last for a long time. I think my favorite summer color has got to be OPI's Thanks A Windmillion. It is a mint/teal color that is not too overly bright or not too dark and I find that it goes with just about everything. I find myself wearing it on my fingers and toes a lot more this summer and probably will continue to, unless I come across another favorite! 



What are some of your guys' favorite colors this summer?

linking up with Vicki & Tara!




The Nail Files

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



7 comments:

  1. I think I am going to have to get this color. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls for the sweet comments, love your guys' blogs also, this color is really amazing, I highly recommend it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love this color!! Cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh just got that one in a mini bottle - it's so pretty in the bottle - can't wait to wear it! It looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete