Monday, June 25, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

I know what you guys are thinking, two posts in one day! I had to post this though, how awesome is it to wake up on a Monday morning to an email from Jennifer at Party of One saying she nominated me for a blogger award!! This is exciting because it's my very first award and Jennifer is a fave blogger of mine so thanks for nominating me! If you don't already, you should definitely check her blog out, now!!




So I got nominated for the Versatile Blogger award and this is such a sweet thing because I've only been blogging for a little while now and to already have some amazing ladies reading my blog and commenting is such a great thing.


So here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their site
3. Include the award image (above) in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their site
7. Let the bloggers know they have been nominated (email,twitter, etc)


7 random facts about me:

1. I don't function in the morning without my daily Starbucks

2. I hate hate hate creepy crawly things, especially spiders!!!

3. I have over 50 cousins (that I've actually met, I'm sure there are way more)

4. I am 100% of Indian origin, but can hardly speak the language

5. I am a huge basketball (Chicago Bulls) & football (Chicago Bears) fan!

6. I can't leave my house without some sort of makeup (foundation, tinted moisturizer, etc)

7. I have 2 tattoos and am already planning on some more (they are totally addictive)


15 nominated bloggers:
















If you haven't already, please check these ladies blogs out, they are daily reads for me and amazing "versatile" bloggers!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, love! And you did this so quickly!! I'm impressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nom! I, too, lovvve my sbux!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet! Thanks so much for the nomination :)! Haha I'm the same way--I can't leave the house with any makeup either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from another fellow Chicagoan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for featuring my lil' blog! That was so sweet of you! I just did a post of my own, and thanked you and featured your blog ;)

    http://peridotkutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete