Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Hey guys! I wanted to do my very first What I'm Loving Wednesday and showcase what things I'm loving right now!


- I'm Loving that I only have 6 more weeks of class left!! I have been getting overwhelmed with classes (why did I take 4 classes in the summer again, anyway). Just keeping in mind that I only have 6 more weeks left of classes is a nice thing to look forward to I guess. 




- I'm Loving my very first guest post with the help of the lovely Vicki who blogs over at My Vickilicious Life (so you should check it out). 


- I'm Loving all the people I am able to meet just through blogging.


- I'm Loving that I get my very first Birchbox this month! I have heard so many great things about it and I cannot wait to try it myself. If you have never heard of it, or even if you have and have been on the fence I would just say go for it. At just $10 a month (you can cancel whenever you want) you can't go wrong, plus I love to try out new products and this is the perfect way. If you are interested, here is a link https://www.birchbox.com?raf=zdhkj


- I'm Loving my workplace's summer fitness program. Working in the healthcare field, you would think it would be easier to take care of your body, but on the contrary. We don't have a gym or workout facility at our hospital, but we have an awesome wellness department who has great programs going on and this summer it's the Commit 2B Fit program. They give you a pedometer and you have to walk (or run) at least 10,000 steps per day for the 8 week length of the program. I didn't realize how much of a challenge it could be at times to get those 10,000 steps, but I am excited for it and can't wait to see some progress!




- I'm Loving that the Miami Heat lost the first of 7 games against the Thunder yesterday and I couldn't be happier!! I couldn't pass up writing this one because although I am a die hard Chicago Bulls fan, I really want OKC to beat the Heat in the Finals and after yesterdays game, I am sure they will!  




What are YOU loving today?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you will LOVE birchbox :) Got mine today! Can't wait to hear what you think!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will get a post up once I get mine and share my thoughts, I am excited!!

      Delete