Friday, June 15, 2012

Nail Files/Show & Tell Vlog Link Ups

It's Friday, yay!!! So today I finally got around to record my vlog for {Raven} and {Becky}'s show & tell vlog link up. I think this was such a great idea and I know I am a few days behind (just excuse that). Anyway here is the vlog for that:






* This only took 3 times to get it right :) 
* I realize I say "umm" A LOT in my videos, I can't help it, deal with it
* Hope you guy's link up or check out the other videos!!

Next up is my new Friday favorite, Nail Files Friday with Vicki. I just painted my nails after work today this beautiful shade of hot pink from Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure line and I love this color!!! If you watched the vlog, you heard me say something about mint skinnies tomorrow and this shade of hot pink goes perfect with my outfit tomorrow, can't wait!!! 

Sally Hansen-Shrimply Devine
Another fun summer color, what are some of your favorites this week? Go link up with Vicki now!! Have a good weekend everyone!!!




The Nail Files

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



4 comments:

  1. your nails look so pretty! love that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that color. Cute blog! I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that nail color! And your vlog is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Shrimply Devine - it's one of my favorite pink polishes!

    ReplyDelete