Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's 'OK' Thursday

Happy Thursday everyone!! I'm so glad it's Friday tomorrow and this weekend is going to be jam packed with stuff so that's exciting! I'm doing this linky link up with {Neely} and {Amber} for It's 'OK' Thursday. It is my very first one and I am so excited to hopefully continue to do these every week with them! So here goes!




Its Ok Thursdays



...it's ok that I wait until the last day to study for a test or work on a super important paper/project


...it's ok that I'm contemplating calling in 'sick' tomorrow just to go play at the beach all day


...it's ok that I had an extra cup (or 2) of Starbucks today on top of my morning regular


...it's ok that the Starbucks lady knows my exact order and has it ready for my every morning for me when I get there (addicted much?)


...it's ok that I wear yoga pants for everything but yoga


...it's ok that I 'window shop' for engagement rings when that's not even in the near future for me (a girl can shop right?!)



  
Source: blogspot.com via nikki on Pinterest




Source: zales.com via nikki on Pinterest


Source: via nikki on Pinterest



...it's ok to be jealous of all the friends and cousins that are getting engaged and married this year, my year will come (hopefully sooner rather than later!)


...it's ok to use the summer weather as an excuse to not do anything to your hair and get away with it!


...it's ok to get super excited about a possible girl's trip to Vegas at the end of August (hope everything works out!!)








What's OK with you today? Go link up :)!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



No comments:

Post a Comment