Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Social Week {2}

Happy Sunday & Happy Father's Day to my wonderful dad and all the others out there!! I'm linking up today with {Neely} and {Ashley} for Social Sunday! I had such a blast doing it last week and stumbled upon some great blogs through it as well!! Here in week 2 it is all movie related and it is a tough one because I LOVE movies and it's hard to pick favorites, but here goes:


Sunday Social



Favorite movie of all time: Like I said, tough, but I am always a sucker for chick flicks, comedies and action movies. So here is a top few of my favorites. 






It was really hard to do a Top 5, had to add the extra one :). Onto the next question.

Favorite movie quote? Again, hard to pick one, so here's a few!

"Our love is like the wind...I can't see it, but I sure can feel it" -A Walk to Remember
"You sold your soul to the devil when you put on your first pair of Jimmy Choo's, I saw it" - The Devil Wears Prada 
"Wanna know how I got these scars" - The Dark Knight
"Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it; nothing very bad could happen to you there. If I could find a real-life place that'd make me feel like Tiffany's, then - then I'd buy some furniture and give the cat a name!" -Breakfast at Tiffany's 
"See you later, Joben!" " Totally...Totes McGotes" - I Love You, Man
 "And we're the 3 best friends that anybody could have. We're the 3 best friends that anyone could have, we're the 3 best friends that anyone can have and we'll never ever ever ever ever leave each other." - The Hangover

Best movie to watch for a girls night in? I think any chick flick would do in this instance, but these are a few of my favorites that I always watch with my girls!



Best breakup movie? Again, I think any sappy, chick flick would do, or a hilarious comedy to make you forget about the breakup, but here are some I recommend! 




Favorite celeb eye candy? Ok, I definitely cannot pick one, picking a top 5 is even hard, here are some of the first few guys that come to mind!

Ryan Gosling- Perfection!!

Channing Tatum

Chris Evans

Zac Efron

Ryan Reynolds
Which movie star's closet would you want to raid? Umm, all of them? Lol, well again here are a few :)!

Emma Stone- Love her casual everyday looks

Jessica Alba- Simple, boho chic looks

Reese Witherspoon- Great looks in casual and dressy

What are some of your favorites to these, answer and go and link up!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE your post. I haven't found anyone who said that their favorite movie is A Walk to Remember. I'm so glad that someone out there agrees with me :) Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Walk to Remember is such a classic chick flick, love it!

      Delete
  2. awesome answers!

    the dark knight is a great movie!

    reese witherspoon is my fave.

    saying "hi" from one chicago-area girl to another :)

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love that movie and with Heath Ledger as the Joker it was just great, can't wait for the Dark Knight Rises! Reese is such a stylish person, probably explains why so many people have picked to raid her closet!

      Delete
  3. Love it all! You're the first person that I saw list Breakfast At Tiffany's too- my favorite :) Stopping by from the link up and now I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Audrey Hepburn and that movie is great to go back and watch, you can't get sick of it! Thanks for commenting :)!

      Delete
  4. Hahaha, I started to do this link up but couldn't decide on just a few movie choices! But you def listed a lot of my personal faves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I can never pick just one so I figured I would just list a few for each category.

      Delete
  5. I love A Walk to Remember!! So, so sad though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have seen it so many times and have cried every single time!!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the comment on my Sunday Social :) I had that same pic of Zac Efron! Love him :D I'm a new follower--would love for you to follow me back.

    http://theaustinfamilydiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zac Efron is gorgeous, love him!! Thanks for the follow, definitely following you back!!

      Delete
  7. I agree with some many of these girl haha :) great post and love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete