Sunday, June 10, 2012

Social Sunday with Ashley and Neely





Sunday Social


I am very excited to be blogging and linking up with {Neely} and {Ashley} today. This is the first linkup for Social Sunday and if you don't know what it is it is a great way to blog during the weekends (which we all know is hard to do) and meet new bloggers along the way! You can visit either of the two lovely girls' blogs to learn some more info, but here are the questions for this weeks link-up!


How did you come up with your blog name? I actually had started off with a completely different name and kept changing it until it just felt right, I felt like I was doing more makeup-ish blogging (along with other stuff), but I felt it was creative enough, and short and sweet :).


What is your favorite thing about blogging? Blogging is a great way to express yourself and get your voice out there in the world and it is also an amazing way to meet some pretty amazing people. In such a short amount of time, I have already connected with some pretty awesome bloggers who have helped me improve many things in my blog.


What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without? I have learned a lot of new tips and tricks on a vast number of things ranging from beauty tips to blogging tricks to just different product reviews. It really is nice to know what products to shop for and what is really working for people first before buying them. I really feel a sense of community with blogging and love that!


Facebook and Twitter? And why? Twitter! I used to be all about Facebook, but lately I think Twitter is great because it is quick and you can just connect with people easier I think, but Facebook I still use mostly because of all the hundreds of pictures I have on there (I should back those up somewhere, shouldn't I).


If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?  I think I would be Taylor Swift. I love her and she is super humble and sweet. I know she is really a busy person, but she seems so down to earth and real and just seems like she cares about her fans and the people who have gotten her to where she is and that really makes a person stand out.


What is something you want people to know about your blog?  I'm just a down-to-earth girl, just living life and hoping to make some sort of impact on this world (albeit tiny), but I want to show mostly myself that there are more things out there for myself and that I am capable of doing those things. I never imagined myself to be where I am at this stage in my life and I am here so I am thankful each and everyday for the opportunity to continue on. So hopefully this blog is just a growing experience for me to just continue on in learning about myself and my ability to not only learn myself but teach others about hair/makeup/fashion (but I am by NO means an expert, just an enthusiast)!


I had a lot of fun doing this week's Social Sunday and can't wait until next Sunday to link-up with all you wonderful ladies!!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Found you through the link up! Can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! Poppin' in from Sunday Social and am your newest follower :)

    http://peridotkutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute blog! Stopping by from the Sunday Social!
    Love your blog!
    -Kay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've changed my blog name too! I think I'm finally settled on this one! Third times a charm, I guess! :)

    ReplyDelete